...what we do
Veritox® toxicologists, industrial hygienists, and physicians have training and experience in occupational health, product registration, health risk assessment, and personal injury claims relating to exposure.
Veritox® (in conjunction with GT Engineering) maintains a comprehensive analytical chemistry laboratory, specializing in polymer and plastics analysis. Laboratory capabilities include a broad spectrum of sampling and analysis methods for inorganic and organic materials of industrial and environmental origin. Our goal is to deliver relevant, accurate, and cost-effective results to our clients.
GT Engineering is equipped to perform a number of standardized test methods, such as ASTM and EPA protocols. We also conduct research and design of test methods tailored to the specific needs and goals of our clients.
Our internal instrumentation capabilities include a range of caolrimetry, chromatography, and spectrometry methods coupled with a range of detection technologies:
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) coupled with UV-vis and Refractive Index (RI) detection systems
- Gas Chromatography with Flame Ionization Detection (GC/FID)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometry (FTIR) with Attenuated Total Reflectance (ATR) sampling systems
- Automated mercury analyzer using atomic fluorescence spectroscopy
Our capabilities are extended by strategic alliances with a number of universities and other laboratory and research facilities.